Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brief Hiatus

I'm heading off to Florida to spend Christmas with the family so I won't be posting for a while and when I return I'll be doing something a bit different.  As some of you know, I like to write fiction.  I currently have a political suspense thriller with an agent and I'm desperately trying to get published, but more than getting published I just want to write and have somebody read the story.  Along that aim I'm going to write a short stroy (at least that's the plan - it could end up 400 pages long) and begin posting it in installments on my blog.  It will still pertain to politics, conservative values and the illustrious history of this great nation.  I hope you are willing to read it, and more than that, I hope you enjoy it.

I wrote a 400 page novel in 8 weeks so I shouldn't be off-line for all that long.

Merry Christmas to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment