Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry I've been gone so long but there has been a lot happening in my life.  My mother had double knee replacement surgery, my uncle has cancer which has progressed to the point where we will lose him soon, I've had house guests and I've been working on getting a book published.

The good news is that my mother is progressing well and my book is now for sale on Kindle.  I am now going to take the opportunity to shamelessly hawk my book as anybody who reads this blog would be the target audience.

"Capitol Punishment" - They synopsis:  At a time when those in power have shifted almost completely from serving the people to serving themselves, a revolution is brewing; but what if this revolution was not one of guns in the streets but one waged quietly, with a targeted plan respecting the value of human life? What if the first indication the nation would have of the revolution is a single act of such magnitude that it would change the face of the country and its government forever? And what if you, an average citizen, discovered this plan and faced the moral and ethical dilemma of whether to stop the revolution or allow those in power to reap what they have sown? What decision would you make? Tabloid reporter Daniel Callahan and geneticist Samantha Mallard are about to find out. Together they will embark on a journey filled with twists, turns and surprises which has them fighting for their lives, their country and each other.

I'm still awaiting the proofs of the hard copy but the novel is available on Kindle now.  I won't say it's great literature, but it is a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment